Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Bub!

For those of you who don't know, my brother is a New Year's baby.  That's right, his claim to fame is that he was "the first baby born in Winkler County" in 1980. 



Pat, you are the best brother a girl could ask for.  I'll never forget the time I got the brand new keyboard for Christmas, then you locked me in my closet and let Tara play it.  I'll also never forget the time we decided it was a good idea to bike around White Rock Lake on the HOTTEST day of the year, without any water, right after we ate at the Cici's buffet.  (Man, that really sucked.) 



I love you so much and am so excited for all of the great things going on in your life.  When you're Mayor of Midland, don't forget about your favorite sister (and all the great childhood photos I could blackmail you with).  I'd be great at holding the Key to the City. 

1 comment:

  1. First baby born in Winkler County in 1980, AND first blog post on SITAOL in 2012... BOOM!

    ReplyDelete