Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scenes from this Weekend

This past weekend was incredibly beautiful!  It was finally warm enough to spend a lot of time outdoors.  Here are a few photos from this weekend!

1.  Our kitchen cabinets were delivered!  Yep, that's 50 boxes o' fun right there!  Both He and I cannot wait for them to be installed!
2.  Took our pups for a ride in the car.  Typical dog stance: Head out the window, gums flopping in the wind.
3.  The Hubs went on his annual guy's trip and wasn't due to return until after noon on Saturday, so I took the opportunity to have a mani/pedi date with my sweet cousin B!  I'm not lying when I say this, she was the best girl ever and was so quiet and patient and sweet at the salon.  It was such a treat spending time with her!
4.  I chose "mint" for my nail polish.  I paired my mint nails with a pink dress and leopard print pumps for church.  Inspiration from this photo!

 

1 comment:

  1. i love your polish color! i feel like mint is everywhere this spring!!! =)

    Miyan

    ReplyDelete