Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JIMMY JIMMY CHOO(se) Me

It’s been a while since I’ve done a shoe post…what’s wrong with me?  Welp, the wait is over, because this morning, I got a sweet little email from Saks Fifth Avenue telling me all about Jimmy’s Fall Collection.  (That’s right, I’m on a first name with Jimmy Choo…)
Anyway, here are a few of my favorites that I’m adding to my wish list.  Ohhh HONEY, hint hint, wink wink. 
I promise they are worth it!  Every cent!  Really, they aren’t that expensive if you take into account the number of times I’ll wear them…..and plus, every woman deserves to have good shoes in her closet and on her feet!

PS- My first choice would be the Double-Band Patent Sandal (for work) and the Vamp Glitter-Coated Leather & Metallic Sandals (for my brother's wedding Black Tie events...).

Which pair is YOUR favorite?

2 comments: