Friday, December 9, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

So, the Hubs keeps asking me what I want for Christmas.  Up until today, I didn't really have a list.  But in an effort to give the Mister a break and some solid direction, I've compiled a few of my wants this year! 


1. An Hermes Blanket, because I'm always cold.
2. Tory Burch brown riding boots, because I already have a black pair.
3. A Shoshanna Dress, because I love Shoshanna, it's be perfect for work, and it's on sale! (size 4)
4. A Spoon holder, because I'm tired of having to wipe food off the stove top.
5. A day at the Riviera Spa, because I could use a nice, relaxing break.  (Riviera Spa Escape Package)
6. This fabulous Coat from Cole Hahn, because I've had my eye on it forever--and it's on sale! (size small)

Dear Santa, I promise I've been EXTRA good this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment