Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday BFF

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Two days ago, my best friend turned 26.  Sorry for being a bad friend and not blogging on your actual day!  We've been friends for a very long time, and as I reflect on all the memories made, I must say that I'm so glad you are my friend!  20 years is a long time to know someone. 


We've done a lot of stupid things (remember when we ditched our frat dates on Bourbon Street, or the time we agreed to be on that tv show, or the time the cops showed up to that party and we all just turned out the lights and stood there still while they banged on the door, our fakes from Arkansas), had a lot of great times (hello Tabb, San Francisco Rose, Wing Dingers, and that time we ditched our frat dates on Bourbon Street), and have done a lot of living!

Summer time at the Rose

"Sarah, if you don't make this throw, we are no
longer friends."  She made it!

Before FIGI Island at UT
 
The Loon

My MOH--at the Rehersal Dinner

I'm so glad to call you my BFF.  Here's to another 20 + years!

No comments:

Post a Comment