Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ARE YOU READY?

Hell, yes! Damn Right!
Hotty Toddy, Gosh almighty
Who the hell are we, Hey!
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
OLE MISS BY DAMN!


Opps, normally, when we go to an OLE MISS football game, I cheer their school chant as loud as I can.  "Ole Miss by Damn". 

But, this year when we head to Oxford, MS, I will NOT be cheering on Ole Miss.  I'll be YELLING for my Aggies!  You see, A&M left the Big 12 Conference for the SEC, which makes the Hubs and me rivals.  I am super excited for next season and will pray every day until then that the Aggies get it together.

Dear Ags,
Please don't embarrass me this year.  Please beat some SEC teams so that all the "haters in Haterville" (thank you NeNe Leaks for that quote) will stop talking about how we are going to get stomped next year.

Also, I will be at the Bowl Game on Saturday.  Please beat Northwestern.  Pretty Please?!

Love,
Me

2012 Texas A&M Football Schedule
DateOpponentLocationTime
Sat, Sep 01McNeese StateCollege StationTBA
Sat, Sep 08Florida *College StationTBA
Sat, Sep 15SMUDallas, TXTBA
Sat, Sep 22Either open date or non-conference opponent
Sat, Sep 29Arkansas *TBATBA
Sat, Oct 06Ole Miss *Oxford, MSTBA
Sat, Oct 13Either open date or non-conference opponent
Sat, Oct 20LSU *College StationTBA
Sat, Oct 27Auburn *Auburn, ALTBA
Sat, Nov 03Mississippi State *Starkville, MSTBA
Sat, Nov 10Alabama *Tuscaloosa, ALTBA
Sat, Nov 17Either open date or non-conference opponent
Sat, Nov 24Missouri *College StationTBA
*Conference Games

1 comment: