Monday, July 25, 2011

1 2 Many Shoes

I have a problem.  I'm addicted to shoes.  I have a bigger problem....  My closet is small and I can't fit my shoes in it.  I have to store my shoes in an armoire in these.  I've thought about asking my husband to install shelves like this

to display a few of my favorite pair (all that He bought me...or gave me permission to buy):


He gave me these after he proposed

He gave me these before he proposed





25th Birthday Present

Buys me these anytime they go on sale

Let me buy these last week. 














I'm having MAJOR buyer's remorse over the Valentino's.  I haven't even taken them out of the box.  He said I should pick out a more "classic" pair because the fun ones are what "rich people buy".  Should I keep them???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment