Friday, July 22, 2011

Stage Fright

Years ago, back when I was in college (and had the time for it), I would post blogs on my Xanga regularly.  I loved being able to document what I was currently feeling or thinking about!  Sometimes, I go back to my Xanga and read my posts!

I've wanted to start back blogging for a while now, but I'd chicken out because I may not post enough, or my posts may not captivate you.  In advance, I'm sorry if I somehow let you down, but I am only letting myself down if I continue to let those thoughts prevail. 

As I journey through being a wife, mom (to 2 amazingly sweet pups), new home owner / interior designer and maid, fiancial analyst, and small business owner, my hope is to document all of the thoughts swirling in my head in real time.

Here goes nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment