Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Baby!

Yesterday was a big day for our youngest dog, Georgia.  She turned 1! 

Just a few days after my husband surprised me with her.

In honor of her birthday, both she and Sweden got raw-hide bones in the morning and then we took them swimming at my dad's house in the afternoon.  While she is bigger than Sweden now, in many ways, she's still a puppy.  We are teaching her to swim (she just uses her front legs and forgets to kick with her back legs), she still loves socks (the dirtier the better), and she still loves to snuggle.  Have you tried snuggling with a 50 pound German short-hair Pointer lately?  Challenging, but I wouldn't trade her for the world! 

Sweden  teaching Georgia the ropes at our old condo

After a long afternoon of swimming, they were both exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment