Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who Doesn't Love a Little GaGa

Have you heard about Barney's New York "Gaga's Workshop"?  Barney's has worked closely with Lady Gaga to design a range of exclusive, speical edition items which will be available for a limited time only at their "Gaga Workshop".  The workshop opens in 6 days, and for each of the 12 days leading up to the opening, Barney's has released (and will continue to release) a special "Gaga" product.

It's official, I'm "GaGa" for this "Diamond Teacup"!  But, at $65, I'll have to add it to my Christmas List and hope that Santa brings it! 

This teacup, with a "diamond" inside, honors the interview in which Gaga dropped a diamond-like rock into her cup and pulled it from her lips when she polished off her drink.
 I mean really, isn't it fabulous!  And what a conversation starter!  And technically, isn't it a piece of art?!  And since I want to begin to collect art, I need it!
Santa, (or anyone else who loves me and wants me to be happy), if you'd like to purchase this for me, just click right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment