Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shoe Exchange

The other day while in the kitchen, my husband and I had the following conversation:

Hubs: Do you want a new pair of Manolo Blahniks?

Me: Yes!

Thoughts running through my head:  Uh-Oh, what did he do now...Why is he being so generous...Did he go gambling again?....Which pair of Manolo's do I want?...Instead of Manolo's, can I get Louboutins?....  

My thoughts were interrupted when he said, "Well, I'll let you get a pair if you let me buy a pistol and a silver lab."

Me: We already have 2 dogs, the next thing you get that has a heartbeat will be a child.

The hubs then went on to explain that he'd seen a silver lab earlier in the day and how they are very rare (something about a recessive gene...).  I'd never heard of a silver lab, so of course, I googled them and here are a few of my favorite silver labs:





After I was done oo-ing and ahh-ing over these precious pups, I made my way to the Barney's New York website and picked out my favorite shoes of the moment......


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

On second thought, maybe I will let my husband get a silver lab after all..................

1 comment: