Monday, February 27, 2012

Beauty Products: My favs, round #1!

I consider getting ready for work a chore.  I mean really, I'd rather be dusting.  I spend an hour + every day doing the same thing--rushing around getting ready in order to get out of the door before 8 am. 

This morning, as I was sighing and lamenting about having to repeat this chore for the next five days (bad case of the Mondays) I decided that I would change my focus and look at the positives. 

Every day, I get to use some of my favorite products as I get ready.  Let me preface this by saying that I am not a crazy "beauty product" type of girl.  But when I find something I like, I really stick to it.  I thought it would be fun to share these products with you in the event that you are looking for a great "getting ready for work PICK ME UP".


1.  Shampoo: Big Sexy Hair Extra Big Volume Shampoo - I love the way it smells and it does wonders for my hair.  Plus, I can usually find it at Marshall's for like $10.

2.  Conditioner: Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Pure Volume Condition - I only use conditioner once a week, so I've literally had this same bottle since I was a senior in college---circa 2007 

3.  Body Scrub: Neutrogena Energizing Sugar Body Scrub - I use this once a week and I love the lemon fresh smell

4.  Body Wash:  Dove Body Wash for Dry Skin, Deep Moisture - I love this because I can buy it in a 3 pack at Sam's....and it smells great

5.  Face Wash: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit  & Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit - I use the Facial Cleanser at night before bed and the scrub in the mornings.  I LOVE the grapefruit smell.  It's extremely refreshing!

6.  Lotion: Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer Firming  - I've been using this lotion for years and I love that it gives a subtle tint to my skin--especially in the winter time.  I recommend using it only every few days though; using it every day creates a weird orange build up. 

Check back tomorrow! I'll be sharing my favorite make-up products with you! 

What are products you just can't live without in the morning?  I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment