Monday, February 13, 2012

Mary Jane Love

Gosh, I think we all know that I'm a shoe addict!  I can't help it!  But, there's 1 style that I'm always drawn to- the Mary Jane. 

I love the strap that goes around your ankle because it helps keep your shoes on.  As a girl that loves to wear panty-hose pretty much every day during the winter, I appreciate this because I HATE slipping out of my shoes! 

I enjoy not having to worry about losing a shoe as I'm running down a flight of stairs (or running around period).  Cinderella could have used a pair of Glass Mary Jane Slippers---but then again, her prince might have never found her. 


Image via Tory Burch

Well, I've found my Prince Charming (so I don't have to worry about leaving a shoe or two behind) and now, I've found my next NEW pair of Mary Janes!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones above.  My favorite part is the Ribbon latch!

OH NO!  They aren't on the Tory Burch website---can anyone help me figure out where they are from?!!!!  I must add these to my collection!

UPDATE:
Thank you Anonymous commenter for the lead.  (Next time, leave your name so I can give you full credit!) You can currently pre-order these in Navy from Saks



Perhaps they will debut the Camel color ones a little closer to Spring?  I can only dream.

Husband, since my birthday is in April and since you got me Tory Burch wedges last year, I think we should continue with this tradition.  I'll keep an eye out for these puppies in Camel, and I'll kindly post a link for you to follow to order them for me (in size 8).

4 comments:

  1. They have them at Saks in Navy!

    site - http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418049&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446481207&R=886762225697&P_name=Tory+Burch&N=4294912309+306418049&bmUID=jlUHhIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are DELIGHTFUL!!! You are going to absolutely hate me when I tell you this...I'm the luckiest gal in the whole wide world: one of my super great friends is a manager at TB and slides me her discount. It's actually a double-edged sword, I end up buying twice as much as a normal girl should. :-)

    ReplyDelete