Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dress me Up!

So, I LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing dresses to work.  I think wearing a dress to work is so feminine and comfortable.  I mean, I sit at a desk all day, and to me, wearing a dress is way more comfy than a suit.  And, a lot of times, it's easy for me to throw a Suit Jacket on over the dress and off I go--dressed appropriately for the office!

I'm always on the hunt for another "office" dress to add to my collection, so when I got today's Saks Fifth Avenue email titled "The Dress", I had to take a look!  Here are some of my favorites; and if I had a huge shopping budget, I would buy them all!  Until then, I'll just view them from afar!



Oh Honey, would you mind if I bought a few?  I need them for my new role here in M&A!

Question: Which dress is your favorite?  Do you prefer to wear dresses or pants to work.  PS- if this is Hilary Clinton, we already know your answer: Pants suits.

3 comments:

  1. Just went dress shopping for work. My giraffe legs have a hard time finding pants to fit.
    Coral is a trending color right now. Although the black and white one is pretty delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i love that top white one! i love wearing dresses to work too, i work in an office, as well. but if its not a dress, its pants and a casual top. we are allowed to dress almost any way here in israel, i feel likes its very different from the states (my mom had "fun fridays" where they can wear jeans). we can wear jeans and sandals and very casual tops. ive worn maxi skirts to work too!

    Miyan

    ReplyDelete