Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's my Birth Day!

Yes, you read it right!  Today is my birthday!  I woke up, worked out, came home and drank coffee while I got ready for work, put the top down on my convertible (because it's a beautiful day), then jammed out to Dave Matthews on my drive to work. 

This past weekend, my family joined me in celebrating my birthday at one of my favorite restaurants here in Dallas- Taverna. 


Me, My Sister, & My Brother


Today, I met my friend Whitney for lunch, and she surprised me with Pink Balloons! 


And, our waiter was so sweet for bringing a birthday dessert!  (It was delicious by the way.)


Tonight, Mr. Hubs has promised me dinner at a Surprise Location. I can't wait to see which restaurant he chose.

It's been a great (birth)day so far.  Here's to another year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment