Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Valentin-O-My Gosh

I have been in love with Valentino for a very long time.  I'll never forget the time I was in Las Vegas for work and as I was walking through the Bellagio, the amazing Valentino Fango Nappa Blossom Petale Handbag caught my eye. 


The leather is impeccable, and the quality, unmatched.  And at a $2,950 price tag, I carefully put it down and backed away slowly.  Sigh......  Sometimes I wish I would have let impulse take over and would have just bought it. 

Every time I walk through the Nordstrom Shoe department, I stop and linger over Valentino's fabulous collection.  Well, I recently ran across Valentino's Spring Collection, and well, excuse my while I pick my jaw up off the floor, it is AMAZING. 

May I share a few of my favorites with you?  I knew you'd say Yes!

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment