Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy 1 Year Mr. & Mrs. Simpson

1 year ago today, my sister-in-law said "I Do" to a sweet man.  I can't believe this year has flown by! 


For their wedding, L & M chose to get married behind my Father and Mother-in-Law's house.  They live on a golf course close to the Club House, so it was the perfect setting.  The sweetest moment was when my FIL saw L for the first time in her dress.  Yes, tears were shed. 


After the ceremony, they had a cocktail hour at my FIL & MIL's house.  Then, we walked over to the Club House for dinner and dancing.   


I don't remember much from the reception, but I know by the end of the night, my hair had fallen down (from dancing too much) and I didn't know where my shoes were (from drinking dancing too much).  It was such a fun reception and such an honor to celebrate them.


Happy Anniversary guys!  P & I love you very much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment