Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Golden Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday MOM!

Mom and my little Sis
Today is a VERY special day!  It's my mom's 50th birthday!  Normally, I would not disclose her age, but she's been talking about "turning 50" for the past year now--she's one PROUD MARY.  And I must admit, she does look quite good for her age.  (No botox, nips or tucks here---this is pure beauty people.)

Little Sis, Me, my Mom

This weekend, my siblings and I (and our spouses) are celebrating her Golden birthday by running / walking in the "Hexter Howl 5k" (put on by the elementary school we went to--which is 1block down from my mom's house), then we're having a champagne brunch at my house.  After that, we plan on getting lost in the Dallas Arboretum.

I'll let you know how everything went on Monday!  But for now, a walk down memory lane...(well, starting back when I was in high school...)




1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures, thank you for posting this. In my everyday comings and goings, I kind of needed reminding of how special she is!

    ReplyDelete