Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Famous.....kind of.

So, I subscribe to Gilt City Dallas.  It's awesome.  I love getting a good deal!  DO you subscribe to it?  You need to. 

Today, however, when I popped open the Gilt City / Dallas email, I found a little surprise.....ME!  (Middle and Right.)


Who knew I'd make my modeling debut on Gilt! 

My wedding photographer, Rebecca Lorrine, is offering a promo on GiltCity/Dallas, and as part of her advertising, she used a few pictures of me.  My husband even made the promo!  (Middle pic.)


In the event that you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Rebecca.  She's great, and she's even offered to give me advice on taking photos for my blog and the wedding industry as a whole, which will be so helpful for Event Consignment. 

GO here: http://www.giltcity.com/dallas/rebeccalorrine to get a photography session from Rebecca at a fantastic rate!  And when you book, tell her I said HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment