Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kitchen Hutch

So, I've shared before several ideas I have for our kitchen make-over.  I have a NEW one--go figure!  During meetings with contractors, I realized I kept asking for the same thing--a built in kitchen hutch.  You see, I love white.  Like, LOVE it.  But, I don't want my kitchen to seem bland, so I thought having an awesome built-in hutch (that stood out from the cabinets) would be the perfect way to bring in a bold color and spark some conversations!  Here are a few hutches I've found for inspiration.



This one is my favorite because it resembles
the shape of a Swedish granfather clock--kind of...

Do you guys have any suggestions?  Have you seen any cool built in hutches?  If so, I'd love pictures!  I need more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment