Monday, September 12, 2011

How Stella got my Groove Back

This past weekend, I went to a Stella and Dot jewelry party hosted by my friend Casey Fisher, and I just have to show you what I got! 

First, I needed a simple gold necklace that I can wear all the time.  This On the Mark Necklace looks like it would be distracting, but when I put it on, it went perfectly with my tan.  I also got  these Sun Disc Earrings   in gold!  They are perfect for everyday wear, and with my blonde hair, they add a simple, sophisticated touch.  




 Had my budget been limitless, I probably would have gotten these too....maybe next month I can go back for these plus more!   (Wouldn't they be the perfect accessories for my upcoming trip to Italy?

1. Amelia Drop Earrings
2. Infinity Charm Necklace
3. Clover Double Wrap Leather Bracelets
4. Jill CZ Hoop Earrings
5. Toujours Bracelet
6. Nugget Wrap Bracelets

If you like what you see, check out Casey's website and buy buy buy!  http://www.stelladot.com/sites/caseyfisher  

No comments:

Post a Comment