Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gotta Store my Cool Kicks

Friends, do you remember when I told you about my addiction to shoes and my storage solution back in this post?  Well, the Husband has yet to help me solve my problem (he's been busy, I forgive him).  As I was browsing around the furniture on Ballard Design's website, I discovered this beauty. 



I looked at the specs, and I'm 99.9% positive that it would fit perfectly on the wall next to my closet.  Then I saw the price-- $599 + s/h & tax.  I am also 99.9% positive that He will say "Oh Hell-to-the No" if I ask for it.  So, I've found a solution. 

Honey, will you please build me something that looks justlikethis for my shoes?  I'm sure you can do it!  Okay, compromise.  If you build it, I'll paint it.  (We already have the perfect paint color from when we redid the Hutch.)  Totally. Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment