Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Remember Whose You Are

I try to not get to "religious" on my blog because I want all readers to feel comfortable reading my posts.  However, I can't avoid talking about God as we approach the anniversary of  9/11.  That day forever changed America. 

One of my mom's clients, Sujo John, was in the 1st tower that was hit that day.  His wife worked in the 2nd tower that was hit.  Below is a video of his recounts of that day.  This day forever changed his life.   



After 9/11, Sujo John started a ministry to reach out to those who are looking for God.  I've meet him several times and it's an honor to say that I know him.  I've never met someone so passionate about sharing the love of Christ.  Sujo is widely known and respected--he's a mountain mover. 

My husband and I also donate to one of his ministries, You Can Free Us.  You Can Free Us is dedicated to helping women escape the sex trade in New Delhi, India.  I am very passionate about this cause because a majority of the time, these women are working in filthy conditions, barely making any money to survive, and with their children just a few feet away.  These women have given up all hope of a better life.

As we get closer to the anniversary of 9/11, I will continue to post this video of Sujo John.  It's an important reminder that it's never too late to change our course!

No comments:

Post a Comment