Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Restoration, I love Thee

It's no secret that I LOVE Restoration Hardware.  I mean, I walk into RH and get this feeling of euphoria.  I painted my bedroom RH's Slate color and then I painted the guest bathroom with their Stone color.
(I get lots of compliments on both of these colors.)


Then, I found the perfect chairs for our French table.  My MIL & FIL graciously bought them for us.  (Because, let's be honest, I may LOVE RH, but I'm not quite in their target income range.)




So, today, as I was sitting here working away, I get this email about a "Fall Lighting Event--take up to 25% off" from them.  Obviously, I tear myself away from work to look at the lighting.  Indulge me for just a minute, as I've picked out what I WOULD buy if I COULD. 








No comments:

Post a Comment