Monday, September 26, 2011

Logos- A definite GO!

Friends, I am soooooooooooo excited to tell you that Event Consignment has an official LOGO...well 3 logos actually! 

It was a really really hard decision because my graphic artist designed the same logos but in another color, and well, it was just really hard to decide which one I liked best.  So, I polled a few people and then slept on it, and now, I've committed.  EC's logos are here to stay.......



I imagine I'll use them for packaging and stickers and I can't wait to have them printed on thank you cards!

*****I'd like your help with something!  Which one do you think will be best for Event Consignment's Facebook page????  The 1st one or the 2nd one????  ******

Also, this is the last logo!  This is more for my letterhead! 
You like? 

3 comments:

  1. Amelia,

    You are such a joy to work with! I think the logos turned out awesome and I cannot wait to see where your business takes you. Thanks for being an AMAZING client!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the logos! they're a-mazing. everything is coming together for you - so exciting! (= i like the second one for the fb page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynsey, thank you for the wonderful logo! It's great!

    And Carrie, thanks for your support! And I agree---I like the 2nd one for the Facebook page too! It captures your attention better!

    ReplyDelete