Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby's Breath

This past weekend, my little sisters came along with my husband and I to Sam's to pick up dog food.  The 7 yr old thought it was so funny that "we came all the way to Sam's just for some dog food."  I guess when they go with my dad and step mom, they really stock up. 

As we were about to check out, the Hubs said to my sisters "Go pick out some flowers for my wife."  So, naturally, we all ran over to the floral department to start weeding through the bouquets.  When I picked up a bunch of baby's breath, the 7 yr old said "Nah, don't get those.  You can buy those anywhere or go pick them outside for free."  The sisters picked out a beautiful summer bouquet for me instead. 

I am quite fond of the simplicity of baby's breath though..... 

Source: None via Amelia on Pinterest



1 comment: