Thursday, August 18, 2011

Convo between a Brother and Sister

So, I think you all know that I work for 7-Eleven (chain of convenience stores around the world) at Corporate Headquarters.  My brother emailed me a link this morning and here's how our email exchange went:

Brother: This didn't happen at one of your stores did it??  http://youtu.be/JJKWiy_Wh_0

Me:  So, I can't view YouTube posts on my work computer, but I think it could be about a string of robbers breaking into convenience stores and stealing cigarettes.  You would be surprised how often this happens to stores!  At 7-Eleven, cashiers are required to insert $20 and up into a safe as soon as they receive them, so there is really never much cash in the register.  Thieves have caught on to this and now just want cigarettes because cartons of them are our move valuable inventory!  Fools jump the counter and load up cartons into trash bags---it's crazy! 

BrotherNo… It’s a guy robbing an Exxon while wearing a dress, but with mens whitey tighties on his head…

No comments:

Post a Comment