Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An Open Letter to AT&T

Source: google.com via Amelia on Pinterest


Dear AT&T,

You are abominable, atrocious, abhorrent, and awful.  Your connection service is despicable, your billing department is detestable, and most importantly, your customer service is disgusting. 



My favorite part about calling you every month is that I am able to express my displeasure with your service over and over again because non of your employees knows which department to correctly transfer me to. 

My second favorite part about calling you is that it seems like no one is taking notes of my issues.  Every month, you guys act like it's the first time you've ever heard from me. 

And finally, my MOST favorite part about calling you from my cell phone (service provided by AT&T) is that after I FINALLY get to the right department (after a good 45 minutes), my call is DROPPED.  Sweet! 

Source: google.com via Amelia on Pinterest





CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?








Fondly,
Amelia

PS- I got that card in the mail yesterday that looked like a "birthday card" but was really a "Thank You" card for being a loyal customer and then offered me 25% off products in-store.  That's just adding insult to injury.  I ripped up your stupid fake birthday card and threw it away. 

TAKE.  THAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment