Friday, August 5, 2011

Let's Get Leisurely

I'll admit it, I pretty late on trends.  Planking, owling, icing people...I'm late to the party.  Heck, the summer before I started college was the first time I'd heard Master P's "Make Em Say Ugh".  I went around telling everyone about this awesome new song, only to find out it had been out for years.  But, thanks to my super cool, all-knowing brother (and maybe future Mayor of Midland, TX...just sayin), he introduced the hubby and me to a new sport--- leisure diving. 

The point of leisure diving is to pose- mid dive- and make it appear as though you are laying down, or just hanging out.  Basically, pose for a picture, mid dive, looking serene.  The unfortunate part of the leisure dive is that it really hurts when you hit the water--so it's quite a sacrifice to attempt to "get leisurely". Often times, you have to attempt a pose several times before you get it right. 

I wish I had pics of my brother trying this, but since I don't, here are a few from my new favorite website.





Will there be any leisure diving at the Vegas Gods Pool Party tomorrow?  I don't know, but I'll have my camera ready this time!

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious! especially the last photo. hope to see you leisure diving at your vegas pool party :)

    Miyan

    ReplyDelete