Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Wall Decor

What a weird coincidence!  Yesterday, I blogged about needing more artwork for my wall, and today, in pops an email from West Elm about a new collaboration they have with 20x200.com

20x200 is an online store that brings artists and buyers together...Oh the magic of the World Wide Web!  They introduce at least two new editions a week: one photo and one work on paper. Most are available in three or four sizes and start at a low price of $20!  I have already found several that I love---I just wish I'd found this place sooner since they only have a limited amount for sale and the ones I love are sold out! 

Oh well, here's to wishing these were still available...
via

via

via
via

2 comments:

  1. http://www.20x200.com/art/2011/08/25-scooter-drawings.html

    Boom. You're welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is pretty awesome considering Paul wants a Vespa!

    ReplyDelete