Thursday, August 4, 2011

Call to the Wild: J.Crew Style

It's no secret that I love me some leopard print.  I throw it into my wardrobe randomly and when you'd least expect it.  (I have a pair of leopard print high heels I'll pair with my black suit--adds just the right amount of pop.)  My #1 rule when wearing it: a little goes a long way. 

Imagine my excitement when I got the latest J.Crew email on the latest and greatest items for fall!  Here's a preview dear friends--maybe I'll see you there on my lunch break scooping up these glorious finds!


Left to right:
Leopard calf hair jacket: Sorry ladies, this $1,500 jacket was super popular and is sold out.
Edie Purse: loving it!  A girl can never have too many purses.
Ballet Flats: every girl should have a great pair of flats...or a few great pair of flats
Skinny Belt: would add the perfect pop when belting a cardigan...love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment